The Hydrilla Problem - the season is coming!!!!
- Hydrilla can take over your lake and choke out all other
- A man drowned in Lake Austin, Texas due to this aquatic
- Hydrilla Verticillata can clog your boat or jetski intake
and cause the
motor to overheat.
- Having a hydrilla control problem can lower your property
making your water unusable.
- This creeping aquatic weeds growth rate is up to an inch a
Hydrilla Weed Control Solution
If you are tired of this aquatic weed problem and want to take matters
in your own hands you are at the right place. Our Hydrilla Weed Killer
- can be applied with a hand sprayer.
- treated water can be used for swimming, domestic uses and
watering immediately after chemical application.
- is far less corrosive to equipment and other metal surfaces
chelated copper weed killer compounds.
- water from treated lakes, ponds, irrigation systems and
water hazards may be used to irrigate turf, fairways, putting greens
and ornamental plants.
- fish can be caught and consumed immediately after
- can be applied to flowing water using a continuous delivery
system. It has been used effectively in trout raceways and irrigation
- is U.S.E.P.A. registered for use in drinking water
reservoirs, farm fish and industrial ponds, golf course water hazards,
lakes, fish hatcheries and raceways, irrigation water conveyance
systems such as canals, laterals and ditches.
Spray right into water. The weed killer is heavier than water
sink to the bottom to get to the roots, (tubers). Use a pump sprayer
that you can get from any hardware store. You will see results in less
than 2 weeks with out Hydrilla Weed Killer.
Our product is very popular in lakes in the Southern States